[ubuntu-in] Contributing to Lprogs Journal

amit saha dandolls at yahoo.co.in
Fri Nov 3 07:03:08 GMT 2006

Hello all.

This is Amit Saha from India. I am the owner of a small online LUG - lprogs (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lprogs) . I have been publlishing a online journal summing up the group actvitites every month . Completely informal, unoficial and  voluntary. I request you people to contribute to this journal in the most minimal form - a link ,a tip to use linux better or anything good you feel.

Please ignore this if you find this really useless and waste of time. My sincere apologies in advance.

Amit Saha

*A Proud Ubuntero*

 (http://wiki.ubuntu.com/amitsaha)