[ubuntu-in] I am New

Ravi Kumar ra21vi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 11:04:36 BST 2006

Hi Friends,
I am new to this Indian community. I have been using Ubuntu since 5.04, and
i liked it very much, than other Linux.
I am a Computer Sc. Student, Delhi University. I love programming, and
hacking (offtopic). HEre, i have been using Linux since i bought my
computers 3 years back. I have tried many Linux, Redhat9.0 to Mandrake
9/2006... Yoper to Router Linux, Arch , Gentoo , Suse, Knoppix, PHLAK,
Knoppix-std, RHLE 3 etc, and now i m stick to Ubuntu.

I am currently researching on Desktop implementation of Linux, "Home Desktop
Linux OS". I want to make Linux perfect for Home, SOHO, office works and be
a complete choice for users to use it. Currently Linux is in its heavy
development phase, where it has many things to develope and maintain,
optimize and make perfect. Its still incomplete for Desktop.

Here, in Ubuntu-In, i request people with common interests to join with me,
and make some +ve good development.
There are many minor to major projects available to work on. But, i am a
human, i need help from other human, to serve the humanity.
Please let me know, if I can have a new task embed in this ubuntu-in LoCo,.

Notethat my work isn;t local specific. It will be for Ubuntu mainstream.

--
-=Ravi=-