[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu-IN Social Structure

Anurag anurag at gnuer.org
Mon Mar 20 06:19:23 GMT 2006

Sometime on Sat, Mar 18, 2006 at 11:33:52PM +0530, Baishampayan Ghose said:
> A few of us have created a draft structure which is located in --
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IndianTeam/Structure

<quote>
To be elected as a Council Member, a Community Member has to show
substantial and sustained contributions to Ubuntu in general and
Ubuntu-in in particular, over a period of time.
</quote>

Just one general question, To be a community member is it utterly
necessary to keep contributing to Ubuntu project? I'm presently
working on a free software project full time, which leaves me with no
time for contributing to Ubuntu project in particular. Does that
disqualify me?

Anurag
--
gnu /noo/ n. Ox like antelope; (abbr.) /gnoo/ n.