Getting to know one another

David Feeley davidpfeeley at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 08:44:12 BST 2010

Hi,
I'm Dave.  I've been dabbling in linux since 1999, and using it exclusively
since 2007.  Fairly recent convert to Ubuntu -- just last year.  Mostly used
Mandriva & Fedora before that.

I'm involved on the Ubuntu forums as DaithiF and I'm one of the
ubuntu.iemailing list moderators.  I work as IT director of a small
financial
services company.

I haven't made it to any of the dublin meet-ups as I live in london.  I'm
over in dublin every few weeks for work, so I hope I'll eventually make it
along to an event when timings overlap!

Dave