Getting to know one another

tDR112 tdr112 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 00:04:15 BST 2010

Hello all

I'm Jeffrey.

I have been using Ubuntu for a few years now. Got to know of few of
the folks when the drop in centre was up and running been talking to
them ever since. I hang out on IRC most of the time as tdr112, and I
make the team reports each month.

Outside Ubuntu I am trying to finish a degree in Engineering. Also I'm
involved in the Dublin hackerspace TOG.

I go to most of the Ubuntu hours in Dublin so if your around say hello.

Jeffrey Roe,
www.tog.ie