[U-HN] Revised Schedule and Booklet

Elvira Martínez elvira.martinez38 en gmail.com
Jue Feb 11 19:09:22 GMT 2010

Dear Presenters and Attendees,

THIS IS IT!!! After many changes and revisions, we hope we were able to
accommodate everyone,

Please read the booklet carefully and choose specific workshops you would
like to attend.

Again I am attaching the pre conference Information, since many schools
haven’t signed up for it yet.

The pre conference is FREE, the ABSH and EIS are sponsoring this conference.

See you soon,

Denise Cerrato

Escuela Internacional Sampedrana

Early Childhood Center

Asssiatnt Principal

Tel: 566-2722 ext. 1154

email:   dcerrato en seishn.com

Programa para el T3 Conference de la Internacional revisado. Por favor
revisen este.

Elvira Martínez
<dcerrato en seishn.com>https://wiki.ubuntu.com/tatica1
http://tatica1.wordpress.com/