[ubuntu-hardened] Xubuntu 12.04 LTS, EoL and security updates.

Daniel Curtis sidetripping at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 11:42:40 UTC 2015

Hello

​>> I am saying the packages that Xubuntu shares with
>> Ubuntu will receive security updates, Xubuntu has
>> several packages that are not shared and will not
>> ​receive updates.

Okay, I understand this. Of course, I do not planning to
use Xubuntu 12.04 until 2017, even if Ubuntu will receive
updates to this time. I was simply amazed by the fact, that
I still receives security updates although Xubuntu reached
'End of Life' status. That's all.

I'm planning to upgrade 12.04 LTS to the next LTS release or
to absolutely different version. For example 15.04 etc.

Thank You for clarifications and answers.

Best regards.