[ubuntu-hardened] back to life

Kees Cook kees at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 31 04:33:48 GMT 2007

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 12:47:29AM +0100, Shane Martin Coughlan wrote:
> Perhaps it would be useful if we all introduced ourselves?

My name is Kees Cook, and I'm responsible for the Ubuntu Security Team.
While the bulk of our time is spent tracking CVEs and getting fixes
published, we've being trying to carve out time for various proactive
security features and hardening projects.

My goals for Ubuntu Security are for maximizing choice and creating safe
and hardened default systems while trying to not get in the way of
"regular" users.  I'd like to help support efforts to these ends.  :)

-Kees

--
Kees Cook