[ubuntu-hardened] Re: Ubuntu Hardened volunteers recruitment

Lorenzo Hernández García-Hierro lorenzo at gnu.org
Mon Apr 18 11:58:01 CDT 2005

El lun, 18-04-2005 a las 10:48 +0100, Don Scorgie escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I'd be interested in helping out on Ubuntu Hardened.  Unfortunately, I
> haven't done much of this type of thing before, but if you can tolerate
> some hand-holding to get me started, I'm generally a quite quick
> learner ;)

Sure, join the IRC channel and read the current wiki pages, then feel
free to ask about anything you want, as many times you need to
understand it. We are not that fascist with new people (we all started
with NFC ;) ).

As I said, the desire of learning is the only one thing needed really.

Cheers and many thanks for your interest,
--
Lorenzo Hernández García-Hierro <lorenzo at gnu.org>
[1024D/6F2B2DEC] & [2048g/9AE91A22][http://tuxedo-es.org]