Grub bug report

Ty Young bluesoviet at outlook.com
Fri Mar 25 07:12:32 UTC 2016

On 03/25/2016 01:58 AM, Tim wrote:

> On 25/03/16 17:12, Ty Young wrote:
>> I've personally never used update-grub before, so unless the command was given by an update, no.
> Yes it will get triggered by system updates from time to time, so it would be worth trying and see if breaks things. A reproducible bug is much
> better than one that says "things break after a random reboot"!

Just update-grub? No special arguments/options? I'll try that tomorrow
and see what happens.

Yeah, sorry about that. I said that because I have no clue what could be
causing it. I hadn't installed any grub updates in a long time and I've
only recently upgraded the kernel to 4.5, the only times I would think
update-grub would run.

I swear this has happened without even installing updates before though.
Guess I'll found out tomorrow when I run it...