[Change #3] Ubuntu GNOME needed roles

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Thu Nov 13 08:05:32 UTC 2014

Hi all,

As it has been communicated earlier:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-gnome/2014-October/002417.html

The page is fully updated, up and running:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved/Vacancies

>From the feedback I read from you so far, you liked the idea. IMHO, this is
a powerful tool and very handy. This should save lots of time, efforts,
energy, etc. By having this page, we now have a complete Recruitment System
except that we need an active HR Sub-Team at the moment for a fully
functional system. The tool is ready, we just need one more step.

Now, those who have been always confused of what exactly they need to do
and where? this page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved/Vacancies

Has the answer :)

There is only one thing left. Tim suggested here:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-gnome/2014-November/002422.html

To have another name rather than "Vacancies".

That was my reply:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-gnome/2014-November/002475.html

Needless to say, feedback, suggestions, etc are welcome :)

Thank you!

Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
http://torios.org - StartUbuntu <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu> -
http://amjjawad.net

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME>