[Change #1] Ubuntu GNOME Website - Home Page

Ali/amjjawad amjjawad at gnome.org
Thu Nov 13 03:39:21 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Due to real life, my time is limited. I found some free time so I shall
start planning for VV Cycle and start some changes I have in mind. I am
sorry, I have no time for long discussions so I shall share everything I do
with you.

The first thing I did is:
http://ubuntugnome.org/

I have been thinking about that long time ago. Now, I managed to do it.

Do not worry, all posts (60 total) can be found under Blog:
http://ubuntugnome.org/blog/

And don't worry about the URL of the old posts, everything is under the
main domain - example:
http://ubuntugnome.org/defend-gnome-campaign/

It is *NOT* under: http://ubuntugnome.org/*blog*/defend-gnome-campaign/

Until the 'new' website is ready - NOT sure when? - this is a temporary
layout.

Feedback, suggestions, etc about the information we display on the home
page will be - as always - needed and appreciated :)

Thank you!

Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
http://torios.org - StartUbuntu <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu> -
http://amjjawad.net

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME>