Greek translations

Efstathios Iosifidis iefstathios at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 23:55:18 UTC 2014

Hello team,

I saw that there were translations in German language, I started
myself to translate the base of wiki pages in Greek. I made a small
list of the pages in Greek:

http://forum.ubuntu-gr.org/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=30366

I have help from eliasps.
I guess we'll finish them during weekend.

Ali, please point us if there something we're missing.
We add our language link to every page we translate and also add the
english one to ours, just in case someone is confused by our
translations :-)

Have phun,
Stathis

--
http://www.iosifidis.gr    http://linkedin.iosifidis.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.