GNOME 3 PPA outdated?

Shenal Silva shenal.silva007 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 15:59:07 UTC 2014

Let's not be harsh on the hard working developers who have worked without
any sleep for the past few months in bringing the LTS release .

However one thing I noted is that as a gnome-staging ppa user is that I
recieved updates for packages such as totem but the sad thing is that still
it was the version 3.10.1 :( as I was looking forward to the 3.12 version
which is supposed to have cool new features