Thanks for Ubuntu-GNOME

. dcMhOYBdpZkH at web.de
Wed May 1 12:33:40 UTC 2013

When I tried to upgrade to 3.8 to test its new Classic Mode it failed
after a reboot with an empty screen. Fortunetaly it was in VirtualBox.
Now I'm running 3.6 with its Classic Mode
    * sudo apt-get install *gnome-session-fallback* vlc pidgin gajim
synaptic thunderbird pidgin-otr ghex
    * sudo apt-get purge empathy evolution evolution-common rhythmbox
gnome-dictionary

--
OpenPGP key: https://keyserver2.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x7917A9410A933BFC