Thanks for Ubuntu-GNOME

Fran Dieguez listas at mabishu.com
Wed May 1 11:27:36 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'd like to give thanks to all the people that made possible to get
Ubuntu-GNOME, with the latest GNOME 3.8, running in my computer.

After a month working with it in my working computer, reporting bugs and
trying to polish small details, I really enjoy working with
Ubuntu-GNOME. It is mostly stable and I highly suggest to use the 3.8
version to get the full experience of GNOME-Shell.

There is only one think that fails from time to time. I don't know why
but Empathy randomly closes the GTalk and Facebook connection and after
some seconds establishes it back. This doesn't happens all the times
since in some occasions I have to restart Empathy to get some accounts
to work.

Nevertheless, I think that this is an issue between GNOME Online
Accounts, Ubuntu Online Accounts and Empathy.

Regards
--
Fran Dieguez