Official Flavor and name

Lance lbsolost at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 11:10:35 UTC 2013

After being reminded of Ubuntu Studio I totally agree with the decision to stick with "Ubuntu GNOME". Not sure if we want to use all caps for "GNOME" in our eventual wiki, but we can sort that out later.

I'd just like to thank the devs for making this happen. I believe between the default GNOME DE, the new "classic", and Edubuntu's "fallback" support that I'll not have to look beyond GNOME as a great DE for a very long time :^)

Lance