Rhythmbox and GNOME animations

Renê Barbosa renebarbosafl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 14:23:00 UTC 2013

2013/12/4 Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad at gmail.com>

> Hello Rene,

​Hello!

> I am sorry that you didn't receive any reply in 13 days!!!
> For me, I was without internet for 8 days but since you sent to the
> mailing list, I am sure you expected some replies from more than one member
> :)
> But, just to avoid that in the future, I'd suggest to have a look at:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs#Ask_for_Help_.26_Support
> These are the main support channels where you can first of all, search for
> similar issues and if nothing found, you can post a new Q, Thread, email,
> or Live Chat on IRC.
> There is also: www.googlubuntu.com

​
Thanks for the answer! I've already did some researchs about it on Google
and IRC too and did not found something related and due this i wanted to
create this thread to see if someone here is experiencing the same issue,
it was my last shot. :P
​

I personally never use Rhythmbox but I was wondering what do you mean by:
> "GNOME animations" ???
> I am afraid I didn't really understand what you mean?!
> Thank you!

​
What i mean by GNOME animations are those animations to enter in app
overview or switching apps using mouse gesture (Activities behavior).
Please check this video for an example of animations which i am talking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HawbEkNQPMM

These animations are not smooth when Rhythmbox is open. I am not sure if
this is a bug on gnome-shell or something. I am still investigating it and
when i get better informations probably i'll open a bugtrack on Launchpad.

I appreciate your help. :)​

Atenciosamente,

*Renê Barbosa de Figueirêdo Lima*
Website: http://renebarbosa.com/