[Announcement] Ubuntu GNOME Artwork Lead

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 11:25:42 UTC 2013

Dear Members, Users and Fans of Ubuntu GNOME,

We are glad to announce that we now have a very skilled and talented
Artwork Team Leader who have put so much sweat, tears and blood on Ubuntu
GNOME Artwork and as a result of his hard work, we do have a new area on
Ubuntu GNOME Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Artwork

Alfredo has volunteered to take the Artwork of Ubuntu GNOME to the next
best level and we are confident he can do it. His works speak louder than
words :)

Please, join me to welcome him with open arms and help him as much as
possible to spread the word and support him as much as we can.

Thank you!

P.S.
He helped me to have a Header for the Wiki Area. You see the header with 5
options on the Wiki Area? the great artwork you see is made by his gifted
hands :)

--
*Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
*Best Regards,