Hi everyone

James Freer jessejazza3.uk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 21:43:38 UTC 2013

On Tue, 6 Aug 2013, ovar Genaro Bibriesca wrote:

> hi im Genaro Bibriesca from mexico , im using fedora xfce,

I must say I am impressed you use Fedora xfce. I tried it several months ago
F18 (I think or F19), it was released two months late and virtually unusable.
The Fedora list members said xxxxx xxxx xxxxx

> im think Ubuntu gnome need
> a unique identity , a little personalitation, like manjaro with the dark theme , if

Linux is all about choice (400-500 distros I believe). Ubuntu-gnome is a fully
customisable, excellent package management and repos.

james
[I'll offer to help testing once I have got over a bereavement].