Ubuntu day @ legend

Amahdy mrjava.javaman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 23:23:20 UTC 2011

Wubi consists of:
1) Booting files
2) Wubi files
3) Ubuntu disk file

If windows fails, and you had to re-install windows, make sure to take a
copy of the Ubuntu disk file only before anything, that's all what you need,
then re-install windows (normal process) and then there is a tweak to
re-install Wubi by specifying the "root disk" to be used, and voila! no
Ubuntu re-installation required ;-)

-- Amahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.linkedin.com/in/amahdyabdelaziz