Ubuntu day @ legend

Amahdy mrjava.javaman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 23:40:09 UTC 2011

Oh sorry didn't notice the rest of ur mail,

Ok so first I want to say that, there is also a tweak to convert the
previously mentioned "Ubuntu Disk File" to be a real physical disk.
(and vice versa BTW, there is also many many other tweaks one of them is to
increase the size of /swap or to separate /home to be a dedicated partition
-and file- different than the / ...etc)

Second, to be honest and in my personal opinion, I can see that if the user
has Windows7 and even without anti-virus, it can survives for pretty good
while, the fight between Linux and Micro$oft is pretty hot and the latter
did a lot of work in his last version to reach some of Linux success.

So here is the deal, when you get a new laptop or pc, usually you don't want
to format/change/ ..etc you'll mostly be happy with its built in windows7,
so wubi does a great job to convince the user that's only a small "Program
Installation", could be removed from "Programs & Features (or Add &
remove)", for demonstration purposes, and then he must take his decision and
say "YES" or "NO" w mn3'eer tazweer =D
What I want to say is, it's not magic, everybody will be able to install it,
test it, remove it, keep it, no panic!

I'll be more than happy to meet all of you :)

-- Amahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.linkedin.com/in/amahdyabdelaziz