Gathering all the initiatives !!!

Haitham El-Ghareeb helghareeb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 22:39:31 UTC 2011

+1 @Ahmed, Islam, Ahmed & Mahmoud
+11 @Samar

Though all of FOSS communities are supporting the same principles, they can't support it the same way.
However, we can start this initiative non-officially, and lets not give it a name.

We can start by ourselves, as cross FOSS communities members. If we listed the communities we can reach and convince with the idea here, I think we can convince others to join later. The idea of collaborating on big events and cross activities is amazing.

For us here in Mansoura, we have contacts with:
Nozom
Cat Reloaded
Mozilla Egypt

Menofia University: Muffix

I know people at 90 Daraga, S3Geeks, and Egypreneur :)
The idea initiator is one, Anas Emad is another, and I'm sure there are others.

Those are communities currently we can convince them to join, inchallah. I like the idea, I know there are challenges, however we can start the communication and make opportunities.

Haitham