[Ubuntu-eg] open source voting system for egyptian election

Processing Qbits processingqbits at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 17:51:34 UTC 2011

Implementing? We're merely in the research and design phase :D

Unless you mean to ask about my university and so forth, in that case
I prefer keeping it private (Anything posted on this email is saved on
the internet...I wouldn't want that) so if you would like to know
that, please ask me through my email and not the ubuntu-eg mailing
list