Ubuntu Installation Guide (18.04) contribution

Frank Heimes frank.heimes at canonical.com
Fri May 4 14:25:06 UTC 2018

Yeah - some words on compile and update would be good to have.

Btw. I thought about linking the other way around; too.
Means from
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/SystemDocumentation/UbuntuInstallationGuide
in section "Getting Help" to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/SystemDocumentation
But I was unsure, since the DocTeam is (untortunately) not the official
head for the inst guide ...

Bye, Frank