Ubuntu Installation Guide (18.04) contribution

Doug Smythies dsmythies at telus.net
Fri May 4 14:15:53 UTC 2018

On 2018.05.03 12:01 Frank Heimes wrote:

> Okay - I created a first version of an Ubuntu Wiki page about the Installation Guide:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/SystemDocumentation/UbuntuInstallationGuide
>
> (I aligned this as much as possible to the server guide)
>
> Feel free to adjust, expand or correct

O.K. Thanks.
I'll add a section about how to compile for and update help.ubuntu.com

I do not know if it makes sense to bring up errors or whatever on this
e-mail list, because, and as far as I know, nobody here has ever had
anything to do with the installation guide. I only bump some version numbers
and publish it, nothing else.

Eventually, we will link to your new page from:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/SystemDocumentation

... Doug