Ubuntu Installation Guide (18.04) contribution

Doug Smythies dsmythies at telus.net
Sat May 5 16:13:18 UTC 2018

O.K.:

I added a section, "How to update help.ubuntu.com".

By the way, The installation guide compiles with some random
numbers used for links. This both balloons the size of any update,
and makes checking the difference file (bzr diff) almost
impossible. Does anyone know how to get rid of these random numbers?

Example (source code unchanged):

doug at s15:~/ubuntu-help/18.04/installation-guide$ diff -r ./ /tmp/manual

... deleted about 5250 lines ...
286c286
---

... Doug