two wiki's

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 19 12:30:39 UTC 2014

Hi Hannie!

On 2014-11-19 13:03, Hannie Dumoleyn wrote:
> Is this question interesting enough to be answered by someone of the
> docs team?
> http://askubuntu.com/questions/550993/why-are-there-two-wikis

Well, the question at that Ask Ubuntu page is a good one. The answers
provided so far might add to the confusion, so I think there may be a
reason for someone in the docs team to post an answer.

One thing that probably should be added is that even if wiki.ubuntu.com
is at first hand intended for organizational stuff - as opposed to user
documentation - there are exceptions. The existence of such exceptions
is the reason why we include wiki.ubuntu.com in the search results if
you use the search feature at help.ubuntu.com.

Which gives me an opportunity to remind of this message:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-doc/2014-November/019207.html

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj