help.ubuntu.com/community/BootFromCD

Tom Davies tomcecf at gmail.com
Thu May 8 09:09:30 UTC 2014

Hi :)
In essence it's just a text-editor.  It does allow fancy things such coding
brackets and inserting images but all those are a bit advanced for a first
time.

However, many people just add in text and then let others work out where to
apply coding.  Your odt document makes that kinda easy.  For my first
several efforts i just used text in the wiki-edits.  alter on i went to
some pages to do the mark-up but found others had often already done it for
me so i went on to do the mark-up for other people's and as i went i saw
how other people had handled different issues.

The main thing though is to just add the contents as plain text and try to
make it easy for the coders who follow.
Regards from
Tom :)