help.ubuntu.com/community/BootFromCD

Admin admin at roomebay.me.uk
Wed May 7 21:18:02 UTC 2014

I found the section on changing the UEFI set-up on this page very useful
in pointing me in the right direction. But I don't have a HP Pavilion 15
Notebook, but an ASUS desktop, so I had to experiment to get it working.

I though that it would be useful to document this experience, and tried
to edit the page, but could not master the Wiki mark-up language, at
least not in the time that I am prepared to devote to this.  If anyone
who has mastered Wiki mark-up thinks it worthwhile can they please add
the attached procedure in the appropriate place.

Many thanks

George

--
George Hunter