Changes to the ubuntu-doc list owners

Kevin Godby godbyk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 01:29:40 UTC 2014

Hello, Pasi.

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 9:04 AM, Pasi Lallinaho <pasi at shimmerproject.org> wrote:
> Hello Ubuntu Documentation mailing list owners (and mailing list
> subscribers),
>
> we would like to edit the list information front page to inform posters
> about using tags we recently started using. [1]

I've contacted Matthew East to see if he can update the list of
mailing list admins.

We had a discussion in August 2013 about this
<https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-doc/2013-August/017518.html>
and a few people volunteered, but it looks like the changes weren't
actually implemented. If I don't hear from Matthew soon, I'll contact
Canonical to see if they can give us a hand.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks for raising this issue again.

--Kevin