[wiki] PopularPages - recommended update to F page.

Daniel Doyle tr33m4n at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 22 16:11:29 UTC 2014

Hello there,

My names Daniel Doyle, I'm a Drupal developer and studio engineer. I've
been subscribed to this mailing list since 2007 but only ever read, never
participated. I'm making myself know now because in the e-mail Tom Davies
sent he mentioned about getting rid of the FireWire pages? Or have I got
the wrong end of the stick? Do you mean to simply archive them?

I'd say this would be a bad move as a lot of professional audio equipment
still relies on FireWire and having these pages is a useful reference.

Thanks,
Dan Doyle