One set of documentation needs to go

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 9 19:08:03 UTC 2013

Hi :)
I think that page is an exception rather than the rule.  The question about which is best is one for the forums and if they say the community one is out-of-date then we just update it.  If they say the official one is wrong then we are stuck because we can't update official docs at the moment.

Pages should not be in conflict like that.  They should supplement each other.  Where they don't it's a problem.  Should we wipe out all documentation if we find a problem with 1 page in it?
Regards from
Tom :)