Historical questions

Doug Smythies dsmythies at telus.net
Fri May 17 15:44:08 UTC 2013

With talk of a meeting coming up, does anybody know
how to edit the meeting banner? It currently says
June 12th, but is actually referring to 2011, so I
commented it out. See the code for [4], in particular
this line:
<<Include(DocumentationTeam/MeetingBanner)>>

It seems that there used to be a development site
at [1]. It does not seem to have been used lately.
However, some content seems to be auto-updated daily.
A couple of weeks before 13.04 was released I made a
preliminary 13.04 pages on help.ubuntu.com, and I was
thinking that same, but even earlier for 13.10. But
it seems preliminary or development work should be at
[1] and under the larger picture of [2].
How does one modify the files at [1] and [2]?
[2] needs to be updated or deleted. (recall the
new person from March that ended up at [2] only adding
to her confusion.)

There seems to be a default apache page at [3].
Such a URL was last referred to on this list
on 2007.09.16. I assume this is some legacy web page.
The various sub pages from the archives seem to give
server errors, such as:

"Warning: require_once(/srv/canonical-farm/docteam/wp-config.php)
[function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /srv/canonical-farm/www/wp-config.php on line 15

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening
required '/srv/canonical-farm/docteam/wp-config.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear')
in /srv/canonical-farm/www/wp-config.php on line 15"

Can anyone confirm [3] is not used anymore?

[1] http://doc.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/
[2] http://doc.ubuntu.com/
[3] http://docteam.ubuntu.com/
[4] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam