Quick Introduction

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Fri May 17 05:49:29 UTC 2013

Hi John,

We have not decided on a first meeting as of yet but I plan to send
out a doodle this weekend to get once planned and then once we get
some of the work items done from the blueprint we should have a good
idea where to get people onboarded.

I would encourage you to watch for that e-mail and mark your
availability and hopefully we can get you to the meeting and have you
getting involved.

Thanks for showing interest!

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 9:07 PM, John Kim <johnkim.ubuntu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is John Kim (IRC: kotux) and I'm a high school junior in Los
> Angeles, CA. Yesterday, I attended the UDS Session on the documentation team
> and I'm quite interested in reviving the team and its work. I'm also part of
> the ubuntu-quality team, though I contributed only occasionally.
>
> So, has the team decided on the first regular meeting yet?  When will the
> info on procedures be available? And for the time being, where should
> interested contributors begin?
>
> Thanks,
>
> John Kim

Benjamin Kerensa
http://benjaminkerensa.com
"I am what I am because of who we all are" - Ubuntu