Request to add a link to the SiteNavigation - Community Ubuntu Documentation page

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 11:27:55 UTC 2013

On 9 July 2013 01:57, David Manuel Pires <slickymaster at gmail.com> wrote:

> I apologize for the insistence, but so far, besides Jared's response, I
> have not received any feedback. Am I addressing the correct team? If not,
> can anyone point me to the right one?
>
> Best regards,
> David Pires

Hi there, I went to have a look at the main community page and see that
someone has already beat me to it. As for the SiteNavigation page it
appears to be immutable for me even when logged in. This leads me to the
assumption that it's likely a system page for the wiki instance and would
probably be coded in rather than user editable. As previously mentioned
I've never used the SiteNavigation page before so I'm not sure how users
would even find it. Out of curiosity is there a particular reason you'd
like it on the SiteNavigation page?

If you really want it on the SiteNavigation page and you are also unable to
edit that page I would suggest logging a bug on launchpad to have it edited
if no one responds on here. You could try logging it against ubuntu-docs
[1] or ubuntu-website [2].

Sorry for the lack of response but hopefully that helps. The NewDocs look
pretty good so it is important to get them easily visible.

[1] https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-docs
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-website

--
Regards,