Request to add a link to the SiteNavigation - Community Ubuntu Documentation page

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 9 08:21:25 UTC 2013

Hi :)
This is the right list but it's an extremely tiny team with a lot of work.  Also i think this is the team that suddenly found that all previous members had become extremely busy in life afk, or at least outside of this area of Ubuntu.  So, 1 response might not seem like much but it's actually quite huge.

I could be completely wrong, of course, because there are a lot of lists i lurk on and i might be thinking of one of the other lists.
Apols and regards from
Tom :)