I just removed some terminal info from the unofficial docs

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 30 00:50:53 UTC 2013

On 2013-04-30 01:08, Charles Profitt wrote:
> I took a closer look at the page and I think it might be a good idea
> to mention something along the lines of how powerful the terminal is
> and how it is used to perform troubleshooting... but then the
> specifics should be linked out to another page. Given the other
> information covered on the page the depth of the terminal information
> was disproportionate.

I for one agree on that. And the page mentioned by Phill:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UsingTheTerminal
seems to be a good start, at least, for the purpose.

My defensive reply to Jorge's message was merely aimed at saying that
CLI is important in Ubuntu rather than suggesting that the whole removed
section be reinserted.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj