I just removed some terminal info from the unofficial docs

Charles Profitt indigo196 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Apr 29 23:08:51 UTC 2013

I took a closer look at the page and I think it might be a good idea to mention something along the lines of how powerful the terminal is and how it is used to perform troubleshooting... but then the specifics should be linked out to another page. Given the other information covered on the page the depth of the terminal information was disproportionate.

Revision 685 made an attempt to do this, but the reference to sorcery is likely not a good one. Revision 685 is the revision the 'Terminal is your friend' was introduced.

Thanks to everyone who reviewed this.

Charles