I just removed some terminal info from the unofficial docs

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 30 03:24:01 UTC 2013

Hi Gunnar,

I've been told that gksudo gksu has been removed... I really do go to
moments of.... WHY..... or more importantly *WHY DO THEY NOT TELL US"???
I have seen this once before when tasksel was removed.... It's now back
in..... WHY............... and more importantly *WHY DO THEY NOT TELL
US"???

No disregard to you Docs people, I'm only a lowly wiki editor, but it would
be nice if we knew?

Regards,

Phill.