emails

Phill Whiteside PhillW at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 12 20:48:10 UTC 2012

Hi Chris,

the docs team is not the best place to get support. as you're in the UK
then do please ask on the ubuntu-uk team mailing list [1].

In answer to your questions, email is a cross platform system. That being
said, some clients cannot 'read' html encoded mail and need it to be sent
as pure text. Please provide further de

You do not say what the windows software is. There will most likely be a
linux equivalent. again, please do provide details to that team.

Regards,

Phill.
1. http://ubuntu-uk.org/