emails

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 20:45:37 UTC 2012

On 12 July 2012 15:12, christopher ashworth
<chrisashworthinchester at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     When I try to send emails to others who don’t have Ubunta such as
> Windows they can’t open it. How do I get around this?

Email should be nothing but text. No-one should have any trouble opening one.

Care to send one to me right now so we can see what the problem is?

> Also, I cannot play a DVD which is part of a soft ware provided for
> recording tape to a computer as its based on windows.

You need to install the restricted-extras package and also libdvdcss.
Full instructions at
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RestrictedFormats

--
Steve