12.04 Release Notes - starting early so we can make them better.

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 20 07:42:15 UTC 2012

Hi Kate,

that is one impressive template! Many thanks. As you can see, I've asked
the various lubuntu teams to give thier input & ensure everyone is aware of
its existance.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw