Integrating froums and wiki

Bodhi Zazen bodhi.zazen at montanalinux.org
Mon Apr 9 21:23:29 UTC 2012

Hello to the wiki team =)

The forums council is interested in migrating the tutorials from the forums to the wiki.

It is an interesting project and we are wondering who on the doc team we can collaborate with. Specifically we are interested in connecting contributing users (authors) from the forums with the wiki team.

Who would you suggest we coordinate with on the wiki team ?

Many of the forums authors would like to know if there is any mentoring program ? IRC classroom ?

I did find a few wiki pages

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Wiki/Tasks/Forum
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Wiki/Tasks/Forum/import

They may be a little out dated, but a good start at collaborating.

Look forward to hammering out the details for further collaboration.