Ubuntu Community Documentation: CHANGELOG #1

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 23:23:28 UTC 2011

Hi Manjul,

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Manjul Apratim
<manjul.apratim at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks for that! The final comment states that this is to be achieved by
> the community itself. Does that mean we can change the layout of the
> website? If so, pray advise me how that may be done. In keeping with this,
> the Ubuntu logo that I have placed in the text of the page:
>
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UserDocumentation
>
> still being the old one, I will replace it with the new one.
>
> Manjul

As I understand it, the available themes are controlled by Canonical
sysadmins. The current theme is called "ubuntunew," and there doesn't appear
to be another offering that matches the wiki.ubuntu.com theme.

I'm a bit naive when it comes to how this is handled. Does anyone know if a
bug exists to update the community wiki to the new ubuntu colors? Or does
the bug report mentioned by Dean Sas cover this issue altogether?

Apologies in advance if this is actually something that the Doc Team / Wiki
Team members can control.

Jim