Ubuntu Community Documentation: CHANGELOG #1

Manjul Apratim manjul.apratim at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:30:29 UTC 2011

Thanks for that! The final comment states that this is to be achieved by the
community itself. Does that mean we can change the layout of the website? If
so, pray advise me how that may be done. In keeping with this, the Ubuntu
logo that I have placed in the text of the page:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UserDocumentation

still being the old one, I will replace it with the new one.

Manjul

--
Manjul Apratim