Ubuntu Community Documentation: CHANGELOG #1

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 14 04:39:07 UTC 2011

Hi,

On 14 June 2011 00:23, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Manjul Apratim <manjul.apratim at gmail.com>
> As I understand it, the available themes are controlled by Canonical
> sysadmins. The current theme is called "ubuntunew," and there doesn't appear
> to be another offering that matches the wiki.ubuntu.com theme.
>
> I'm a bit naive when it comes to how this is handled. Does anyone know if a
> bug exists to update the community wiki to the new ubuntu colors? Or does
> the bug report mentioned by Dean Sas cover this issue altogether?

Yes, the bug report covers this issue.

> Apologies in advance if this is actually something that the Doc Team / Wiki
> Team members can control.

We do have control over the theme, in theory it should be mirrored
from this branch:

https://code.launchpad.net/~mdke/ubuntu-docs/helpwiki-newtheme

But even if that mirroring doesn't work, we can easily ask the
sysadmins to update it from whatever branch we specify. So it's really
more a question of just doing the work to update it (at the same time
as doing the same work for the static html pages on help.ubuntu.com).

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org