Typo's in ubuntu-docs Oneiric version

Hannie Dumoleyn lafeber-dumoleyn2 at zonnet.nl
Fri Dec 16 16:39:51 UTC 2011

Op 13-12-11 05:05, Jeremy Bicha schreef:

> Although not necessary, if you'd like to check if the bug has already
> been fixed, you can:
>
> 1. bzr branch lp:ubuntu-docs (only needs to be done the first time)
> 2. cd ubuntu-docs/ubuntu-help/C/
> 3. bzr pull (checks for latest updates and doesn't need to be done the
> first time)
> 4. rgrep "chromacity diagram" . (that final period is important)

Hello Jeremy,
Thanks for this information. It may turn out to be very useful in the
future.
I have done all the above and it works fine, with the test on
"chromaticity", that is.
The output was: ./color-whatisspace.page:    approximate how the eye
responds with a CIE 1931 chromaticity diagram

But I still need your help on the following:
In ubuntu-docs (Precise) I found the word thier instead of their (typo).
I tried to run the command rgrep with part of the sentence between "":
~/ubuntu-docs/ubuntu-help/C$ rgrep "misleading at best to say that thier
display is calibrated" .
and
~/ubuntu-docs/ubuntu-help/C$ rgrep "misleading at best to say that their
display is calibrated" .
But I get nothing. What did I do wrong?
Regards,
Hannie