Where do ubuntu-docs translations go?

Fotis Tsamis ftsamis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 13:33:26 UTC 2010

Hello Matthew,

Thanks for your valuable information! We have already started the
process of converting/uploading the docs to the Greek site.

Maybe it's better every translation to go in the correct loco site...
I'm not sure though, as I think it's also good idea to have things
organized in a certain place and offer language auto-detection functions
like in http://ubuntu-manual.org/ ... (I really like it), maybe avoid
possible mistakes or omissions and update the site automatically from
launchpad for all languages at the same time. It would be more
"solid" :-)

Launchpad is confusing... why is this empty
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-docs ? (Just to understand...)

P.S: continue forwarding your message(s) to my address as you did in
your first e-mail as I am not subscribed to the list. Thanks!