USB installation instructions for beginners

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 18:31:45 UTC 2010

Hi Mat,

I've made an initial draft [1][2]. It's longer than originally planned,
but should be well-suited to intermediate-level Windows users. It's
structured so that more advanced users should be able to skim it too.

An improved draft will benefit from a few screenshots, and further work
is needed on the troubleshooting section at the end (suggestions
welcome). At the moment it's written in OpenOffice, but getting it into
DocBook or Mallard shouldn't take very long at all. Let me know how
you're planning to deliver this.

If anyone has a few minutes to read through or test the document I'd be
grateful.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] -